Thinking of joining JCI Penticton?
If you are between 18-40 and you want to affect positive change in yourself, the community & the world, then JCI Penticton is for you! We welcome you to join us for one of our monthly members meetings and come see what we’re about & hear about what we’re doing before you take the plunge!JCI Penticton meets on the fourth Thursday of each month at 216 Hastings Avenue. For a full list of our meeting dates click here.
Not sure if JCI Penticton is for you?
If you fall into one of these categories then you will likely find that it is exactly what you’re looking for!
• you just moved to Penticton or area & want to meet new people
• you want to broaden your circle of friends and create more networking opportunities
• you are looking for a new job
• you are an entrepreneur or business person
• want to give back and help better the community
• you are looking for volunteer opportunities
• you are looking for training & learning opportunities including public speaking or how to run a more effective meeting
• want to travel around the world and meet new people
• want to have fun & try new things
What is included in your membership?
Not only will JCI offer you hands-on training & learning experiences, you will have the opportunity to chair events, attending trainings and join in for social activities! You will receive invitations to Regional, National & International JCI Conventions as well as invites to other local chapter events in the region. Upon signing up you will be sworn in at one of our monthly members meetings, receive a personalized name tag and be added to our Google Group where you will be able to recieve all JCI Penticton correspondence including information on upcoming events & trainings!
How much does it cost?
Our annual membership due is $135/person, we offer a discounted rate of $80/person to students. Please email email@example.com for more details on the student rate.
Some employers will consider paying your membership dues, be sure to ask your employer and let us know if you need a tax receipt!
How do I sign up?
It’s easy, you can complete the online registration form here!
For more information on membership with JCI Penticton, please contact our Membership Director, Tracy Van Raes at 250-809-8117 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org